Monday, March 22, 2010

First blog!

Hello! I guess you could say I am testing the waters with this blog thing... Just want to make sure it works before I leave! The rest of my posts will be written from Butare, Rwanda. I will be working at the university hospital in Butare, and will be travelling around Rwanda as much as I can to take it all in. Feel free to post comments or questions. I made this blog as a solution to having to email tons of people with updates and such, so if there is anything specific you want to know or ask about, just post (somehow, I don't know how haha). Thanks for reading! :)

7 comments:

  1. YAY I LOVE THIS. You have no idea how badly I wish I was going on this trip. Actually, yes you do. wah wahhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YES! This is awesome! I am PUMPED! You made my life Cano!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wiggin because im missing you already
    xoxo
    k

    ReplyDelete
  4. New blog, new blog!! What's happening Caroline?
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  5. March 27th/Tuesday
    Spoke with Caroline today. It was 31 degrees, and she was in a restaurant, waiting for her goat. On a plate.
    She sounds great!! Loves the place.
    Going to meet some gorillas on Saturday (in the jungle, not a bar).
    Starts work tomorrow in paeds/neonatal.
    Her French has come in handy - thank you NB Dept. of Education.
    Internet very slow, so she may not be the blogger she intended to be.
    Of course she misses her mother the most!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice comment mom! I think she misses her sister the most! :)

    ReplyDelete